inPractice® Oncology Nursing is the only point-of-care clinical reference designed to meet the unique needs of specialists. Designed specifically for nurses who care for patients with cancer, covering current practice standards for care of the whole patient—physical, psychosocial, and spiritual. Offers more than 80 free ANCC contact hours in categories designed to match your oncology certification or recertification needs. Also includes concise summary content, detailed recommendations, a full drug database, guideline summaries, decision support tools, and access to PubMed abstracts and ClinicalTrials.gov.
Editors-in-Chief: Dawn Camp-Sorrell, MSN, FNP, AOCN; Rebecca Hawkins, MSN, ANP, AOCN, ACHPN
How to Gain Access:
The inPractice Oncology Nursing app is free of charge. Simply download/install the app and then log in using your inPractice user name and password.
• 1-time only login
• Use on all your devices
• Content is constantly updated with the latest best practices in patient care
• Bulleted summaries for quick point-of-care reference
• Quick drug look-up function
• A single search yields results from multiple clinical databases: inPractice expert-authored content, relevant decision support tools, drug reference, guidelines, PubMed abstracts and clinical trials.
• Use online or offline. Download content to your device for fast, offline use
• Nurses can earn and track free ANCC contact hours
• Bookmarks and saved searches are automatically synchronized between the app and the Web site
• Includes all content available with your inPractice account
inPractice Oncology Nursing is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-02-06. The program can be installed on Android.
inPractice Oncology Nursing (version 2.5.15) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.